Wednesday 24 October 2007

18 months old!



Hi everyone, I apologize for the lack of recent blogging - but the fact is - we just haven't had time or taken any pictures lately!! :) Terrible I know - but now that summer is here - I am sure that we will have it out much more often! We also go on holidays in 2 weeks time and we are really looking forward to it - a week away up on the QLD/NSW border - can't wait! I promise to post pictures after that!


The last month or so has been busy with church, youth, and music lessons... but mostly it has been spent running after a very quick Matthew! He is getting so much faster now, and is extremely mobile - and also a bit of a climber! He somehow figures out how to reach things that i have specifically put in a place I think he can't get to... He is just smarter than me i think - or maybe i just underestimate him too often :) He also loves watching the Wiggles, and a Bob the Builder video we got from the local library - I had forgotten how great libraries are! I haven't been to one for fun in years...we are definitely going back soon!


TALKING TALKING TALKING!


Matthew in the last 2 weeks has started repeating EVERYTHING we are saying... from my favourite - "See ya!" to car, ball (about a thousand times a day!), cracker (sounds more like "crackca"), and everything in between. Its amazing how quickly they start to say things and it all seems to happen at once... It's very cute! (anyone see a resemblance to a family member in this photo?)

Well unfortunately these are all the new pics i have - but i will have more soon - hope you are having a grand day...

No comments: